Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let 'em know you're there!

Get that fuckin' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there!
- Reggie Dunlop

Watching the Sabres tonight I'm astounded they continue to let the opposing team harass Ryan Miller. I hate to endorse violence, but we need to give notice that the price for anyone who wants to get familiar with Ryan Miller is pain. Pain and blood.

Other thoughts from tonight's game:

This team hustles. It's fun to watch, but offensively we continue to have trouble finishing. I've seen a lot of good chances missed.

I've noticed a few too many sloppy giveaways in the transition game. Hopefully it's just a bad night, but if we continue to give the opposing teams this many chances, Ryan Miller will start to look human.

Down 4-1 at the end of the second period. Ugh. I'm going to switch over to some playoff baseball, maybe my absence will bring us some luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment